Title: When you purchase a candle, please write what you want to be written on the candle in the notes section of your purchase. We will reach out to you when the labeling process begins.
Please select what Scents you want, if there is a scent that isn't available in the list, please message us and we will work with you with whatever we have in stock.
- Fallen Leaves [Earthy] (Smells like Fall! Has hints of Citrus, Cinnamon, Flowers, Cedar, Apple, Berries, Leaves) - See New Beginnings for reference
- Apple & Maple Bourbon [Sweet] (A more traditional apple spice flavor. Has hints of Apple, Cinnamon, Butter, Coconut, Maple, Vanilla, and Bourbon) - See New Beginnings for reference
- Pumpkin Soufflé [Sweet] (Fresh Pumpkin scent! Has hints of brown sugar, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon, vanilla, and pumpkin) - See Sweet Treats for reference
- Crème Brûlée [Sweet] (Bringing the freshly baked into your house. Has hints of caramelized sugar, coconut, custard, rum, maple, vanilla) - See Sweet Treats for reference
- Black Violet and Saffron [Herbs] (Luxury herbs for the brew. Has hints of Bergamot, Rose, Violet, Saffron, Leather, Rasberry) - See Witch's Brew for reference
- Dragon's Blood [Earthy Incense] (Embrace the Fire Tree. Has hints of Orange, Cedarwood, Incense, Clove, Patchouli) - See Witch's Brew for reference
- Watermint & Clementine [Citrus] (Like an orange. Has hints of Citrus, Basil, Orange Peel, Mint, Agave, Tomato Leaf, Chamomile) - See Orange Haze for reference
- Rosemary Sage [Earthy] (Herbs in the woods. Has hints of Pine, Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Green Floral, Sage, Cedar) - See Orange Haze for reference
- Garden Mint [Earthy] (Similar to Basil. Has notes of Spearmint, Eucalyptus, Tomato Leaf, Mint, Wood) - See Orange Haze/Strawberry Guava for reference
- Strawberry Guava [Fruity] (This is just straight Hubbabubba gum from the early 2000s. Has hints of Strawberry, Guava, Passionfruit, Mango, Vanilla, Peach) - See Strawberry Guava for reference
- Watermelon [Fruity] (Summertime! Has hints of Melon, Watermelon, Sugar) - See Strawberry Guava for reference
- White Sage & Lavender [Earthy] (Time to ascend. Has hints of Sage, Lavender, Camphor, Chamomile, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Cedarwood) - See Amythest Sage for reference
- Santal Coconut [Fresh] (Beach anyone? Has hints of Coconut Milk, Coconut, Sandalwood, Cedar, Tonka, Amyris) - See Vibes for reference
- Jamaica Me Crazy [Fruity] (Smells like tropical fruit drink! Has hints of Orange, Pineapple, Jasmine, Coconut, Rum, Apple, Melon) - See Vibes for reference
- Cactus & Jade [Floral] (A desert of bliss. Has hints of Agave, Aloe Vera, Green Floral, Patchouli, Chrysanthemum) - See Cactus Jade for reference
- Vanilla [Sweet] (Need I say more? Has hints of Vanilla, Sugar, Buttercream) - See Cactus Jade for reference
- Chocolate Fudge [Sweet] (CHOCOLATE?! Has hints of Butter, Sugar, Chocolate, Vanilla, Walnuts) - See Temptations as reference
- Honeysuckle Jasmine [Floral] (Sweet and dreamy jasmine field. Has hints of Ginger, Jasmine, Honeysuckle, Violet, Cedarwood) - See Love Spell for reference
- Caramel Popcorn [Strong Sweet] (Literal movie popcorn in the making. Has hints of Caramel, Butter, Coconut, Vanilla) - See Christmas Cookie for reference
- Snickerdoodle [Baked Sweet] (Who said cookies? Has hints of Sugar, Cinnamon, Honey, Vanilla, Butter, Cream) - See Christmas Cookie/Temptations for reference
- Frosted Juniper [Fresh] (Smells like falling snow. Has hints of Ozone, Citrus, Pine, Berry, Pear, Cherry Blossom, Sage, Juniper) - See Winter Wonderland for reference
- Mistletoe [Earthy] (Honestly smells like Christmas. Has hints of Eucalyptus, Red Currant, Fir, Pine, Cedarwood, Patchouli) - See Mistletoe Kisses for reference
- Peppermint & Eucalyptus [Earthy] (Smells like a sweet minty forest. Has hints of Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Clove, Cedarwood, Vanilla) - See Mistletoe Kisses for reference
Candle & Mold Color: Please write what color you want the base of the candle and molds to be.
- White (No color added, base wax color)
Style: When choosing style molds, we will choose a random mold from that style template. Please write what style you want in the notes.
Choosing the Custom Candle product will take longer than usual to make because of the individual wants of the customer. Scents may not be in stock and thus will have to be ordered, which will lengthen the creation and delivery.
**If the customer does not respond to our continuous emails we will refund and cancel the purchase and relist the availability. **
*Proper use of candle: Please continue to trim the wick after each burn to 1/4 of an inch. Do not use more than 4 hours at a time.*